TOP 5 EPISODES
As 2015 is drawing closer to it’s end, I am reflecting back on the year I had.
I have embarked on a new adventure this year, starting podcast The Mumpreneur Show. I had no previous experience, following or expertise in this field.
It’s been an awesome ride as I met amazing women entrepreneurs and conquered my own fears with this podcast.
I also had the opportunity to share my podcasting experience on the stage at WE ARE PODCAST summit.
What a ride it’s been, with thousands of downloads from you, our listeners.
Thank you for your support and I am looking forward to delivering more amazing interviews in 2016.
Here are your top 5 most downloaded episodes on the Mumpreneur Show podcast:
1. Episode 46: Founder of Skinnymixers Nikalene Riddle talks about her amazing online community and her food blog
2. Episode 9: Social Media Marketing strategies, Designer markets with Janina Lear
3. Episode 2: Virtual Assistant and hiking enthusiast, Sam Cook http://themumpreneurshow.com/sam-cook/
4. Episode 16: Belinda Jennings from Mum Central talks about growing online community, big brands and valuable content
5. Episode 3: Mindfulness, yoga and motherhood with Leonie Percy http://themumpreneurshow.com/leonie_percy/