Naomi documented her own bumpy landing into single motherhood in her daily blog 365 Days, a Diary of a newly single mum, Naomi Gore couldn’t find any positive stories about life after divorce with a baby. So Naomi went out and found them and decided to share them all and plenty more in her new e-magazine called Lift. Before this Naomi was the career lady who worked long hours in and around magazines and media but today Naomi and her little man are planning many new adventures together.
IN THIS EPISODE I TALKED TO NAOMI ABOUT:
- her journey into motherhood and becoming a single mum
- accepting the reality and creating supportive daily habits
- 5 daily rules for anyone going through separation (AWESOME STUFF)
- facing challenges professionally and personally as a single mum
- unexpected positives in single parenthood
- starting her blog 365 Days and how it transitioned into an e-magazine
- steps to create your own e-magazine
- challenges around converting readers into subscribers
- planning your days and creating routines
- handling the tough days – and they will come
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 365 Days, a Diary of a newly single mum
- Lift e-magazine
- The 365 Day Sanctury
- DO YOGA WITH ME – free yoga online classes
- Book – Mother Om by Leonie Percy
- Book – Obernewtyn Chronicles by Isobelle Carmody
- Book – Leonie Dawson – Goals workbook
WHERE TO FIND NAOMI GORA:
Naomi Gora on FACEBOOK
Naomi Gora on Linkedin
If you enjoyed this episode, please let me know what I did well, what else I could include or improve on in future episodes. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply post your thoughts in the comment section below or tweet me @Petra_Jones.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to have The Mumpreneur Show automatically downloaded when a new episode goes live.
If you love what this show is about and you enjoyed listening to my conversations, please leave an honest review on iTunes for The Mumpreneur Show. It would mean the world to me. Reviews are really important, and I will read each and every one of them.
If you have specific questions that I can answer in one of my podcast shows, email your question to email@example.com. I will either personally respond to you or create a podcast show solely dedicated to answering your questions.
All dreams have a chance to arrive if you invite them! – thanks for listening – Petra x