is a wholefoods blogger and mum of three young kids. She is passionate about connecting real people with real food and helping them make a change in their life.
IN THIS EPISODE I TALKED TO LISA ABOUT:
- her family and what it’s like to be a mum of three young children
- her diverse past careers and how she started her own entrepreneurial journey
- being authentic
- the different needs we have in foods when it comes to our bodies
- her wholefood staple meal
- the goodness and art of fermenting
- whether eating healthy is expensive or not
- her online course Small Steps to Wholefoods
- her inspiration behind starting an online course
- her fears she experienced while launching an online course
- how she looks after her own wellbeing
- co-ops and what they are
- her exciting future plans for the business and her family
- her top tip to help us change our eating habits
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
WHERE TO FIND LISA CORDUFF:
LISA CORDUFF on FACEBOOK
LISA CORDUFF on INSTAGRAM
Join the club if you are MUMPRENEUR
If you enjoyed this episode, please let me know what I did well, what else I could include or improve on in future episodes. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply post your thoughts in the comment section below or tweet me @Petra_Jones.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to have The Mumpreneur Show automatically downloaded when a new episode goes live.
If you love what this show is about and you enjoyed listening to my conversations, please leave an honest review on iTunes for The Mumpreneur Show. It would mean the world to me. Reviews are really important, and I will read each and every one of them.
If you have specific questions that I can answer in one of my podcast shows, email your question to email@example.com. I will either personally respond to you or create a podcast show solely dedicated to answering your questions.
All dreams have a chance to arrive if you invite them! – thanks for listening – Petra x