is a money, mind and mojo coach as well as an ex forensic science and human biology geek who had a massive midlife crises after watching her dad die at 91. Kylie describes herself as a barefoot, crazy curly haired, book devouring mama of two little ladies. She is married to her partner in crime who she met 21 years ago – they live a simple life in the country. Her highest ideals are human connection, doing what you love to do and doing at least a few sun salutations every day.
IN THIS EPISODE I TALKED TO KYLIE PATCHETT ABOUT:
- her fascinating life story
- her realisation of chasing the wrong thing
- what is the logical version of success
- shifting mindset
- writing her first book in New York
- establishing herself as a money, mind and mojo coach
- her services and what it means to be a money, mind and mojo coach
- how you can honour yourself – she shares her tips
- her book Making Friends with Fear and the inspiration behind it
- entrepreneurship and mindset
- fears she felt on her own journey and while starting her business
- balance between work and personal life
- her TOP TIP to shift our mindset to something we really want to do right now
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
WHERE TO FIND KYLIE:
Kylie Patchett on FACEBOOK
Kylie Patchett on Twitter
Kylie Patchett on LinkedIn
If you enjoyed this episode, please let me know what I did well, what else I could include or improve on in future episodes. You can email me at email@example.com or simply post your thoughts in the comment section below or tweet me @Petra_Jones.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to have The Mumpreneur Show automatically downloaded when a new episode goes live.
If you love what this show is about and you enjoyed listening to my conversations, please leave an honest review on iTunes for The Mumpreneur Show. It would mean the world to me. Reviews are really important, and I will read each and every one of them.
If you have specific questions that I can answer in one of my podcast shows, email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will either personally respond to you or create a podcast show solely dedicated to answering your questions.
All dreams have a chance to arrive if you invite them! – thanks for listening – Petra x