Kaye Putnam is a brand strategist who helps companies and people discover the truest expression of their brand. With over 12 years of experience, she’s worked with companies ranging from solopreneurs to national nonprofits. She believes that every brand should act human with values, personality, and a point of view. When she’s not helping clients build brands and attract raving fans, she loves hosting dinner parties, and being “mom” to her son.
IN THIS EPISODE I TALKED TO KAYE PUTNAM:
- her family and life in Hawaii
- her journey into her entrepreneurial adventure
- the structure of her business and her core offerings
- branding and what it is
- ways to uncover our brand identity
- brand personality quiz – BRANDALITY QUIZ
- identifying your brand personality and how to communicate it through your branding
- consistency of your deeper message
- colour psychology
- personal vs company branding
- someone she admires from branding side of things
- why we struggle sometimes showing our personality through branding
- most challenging thing so far as a business owner
- outsourcing and the most valuable online resources
- podcasting and how it benefits her business
- her super power and her weaknesses as an entrepreneur
- importance of having a good support network
- what she does to have fun and look after herself
- her TOP branding tip
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Brandality quiz
- Marie Forleo (example of personal brand)
- Mailchimp (example of company brand)
- Book – Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
WHERE TO FIND KAYE:
Kaye Putnam on FACEBOOK
Kaye Putnam on Twitter
Kaye Putnam on LinkedIn
If you enjoyed this episode, please let me know what I did well, what else I could include or improve on in future episodes. You can email me at email@example.com or simply post your thoughts in the comment section below or tweet me @Petra_Jones.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to have The Mumpreneur Show automatically downloaded when a new episode goes live.
If you love what this show is about and you enjoyed listening to my conversations, please leave an honest review on iTunes for The Mumpreneur Show. It would mean the world to me. Reviews are really important, and I will read each and every one of them.
If you have specific questions that I can answer in one of my podcast shows, email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will either personally respond to you or create a podcast show solely dedicated to answering your questions.
All dreams have a chance to arrive if you invite them! – thanks for listening – Petra x