Janina Lear spent most of her working life as a Travel Consultant traveling the globe. She spent many years living abroad in Krakow, London, New York City and Washington D.C. Once having children she started her own businesses running market events in Geelong, the Piccadilly Market and the Geelong Baby and Childrens Market which she runs with her business partner Susan. Janina is also savvy Social Media Marketing Consultant and is passionate about coming up with strategies to drive more business and create more leads for businesses. In September 2014, the idea for a brand new Event transpired and the The Event Makers Event was created.
IN THIS EPISODE I TALKED TO JANINA ABOUT:
- the love for handmade markets and how it all started
- tips on how to best set up your stall and rock it with the right mindset to sell on the day
- the marketing strategy to get people through the doors
- Facebook vs Instagram
- how to stay visible on Facebook
- paid advertisements on Facebook and how to measure and target your reach
- print advertising vs Facebook advertising, reports on Facebook
- how to post, when, how often and how much it should cost for an effective advertisement on Facebook
- balancing the work and 3 children
- single parenting and support and relationships
- impacts of stress and how to manage it
- tips on books and quick meals
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
WHERE TO FIND JANINA LEAR:
Janina Lear on FACEBOOK
Janina Lear on Linkedin
If you enjoyed this episode, please let me know what I did well, what else I could include or improve on in future episodes. You can email me at email@example.com or simply post your thoughts in the comment section below or tweet me @Petra_Jones.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to have The Mumpreneur Show automatically downloaded when a new episode goes live.
If you love what this show is about and you enjoyed listening to my conversations, please leave an honest review on iTunes for The Mumpreneur Show. It would mean the world to me. Reviews are really important, and I will read each and every one of them.
If you have specific questions that I can answer in one of my podcast shows, email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will either personally respond to you or create a podcast show solely dedicated to answering your questions.
All dreams have a chance to arrive if you invite them! – thanks for listening – Petra x