is a Maternal Wellbeing Specialist, Holistic Life and Wellness Coach and founder of MUMAFIT and the famous MumaFit App but most importantly she is a devoted mum to three young children. Fiona’s mission is to teach us all how to put yourself first so we can be happy, strong and calm mothers who can easily find joy in every day.
IN THIS EPISODE I TALKED TO FIONA ABOUT:
- her family and having her kids close together in age
- the journey into starting her business and motherhood
- common mistakes women make in terms of exercise during and post pregnancy
- what does eating well mean to her personally
- tips around finding time for ourselves
- setting up of her business and the products she started with
- developing her MumaFit App
- what would she change if she had a chance to do her app all over again
- marketing her MumaFit App
- the features of the MumaFit App
- her ebooks and other products offered through MumaFit
- her typical day and how she is balancing her personal and professional life
- handling the stressful and difficult days
- tips around meditation
- fears that were holding her back throughout her professional journey
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Mind the Bump App
- Book – GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
WHERE TO FIND FIONA TREWHITT:
FIONA TREWHITT on FACEBOOK
FIONA TREWHITT on Twitter
If you enjoyed this episode, please let me know what I did well, what else I could include or improve on in future episodes. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply post your thoughts in the comment section below or tweet me @Petra_Jones.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to have The Mumpreneur Show automatically downloaded when a new episode goes live.
If you love what this show is about and you enjoyed listening to my conversations, please leave an honest review on iTunes for The Mumpreneur Show. It would mean the world to me. Reviews are really important, and I will read each and every one of them.
If you have specific questions that I can answer in one of my podcast shows, email your question to email@example.com. I will either personally respond to you or create a podcast show solely dedicated to answering your questions.
All dreams have a chance to arrive if you invite them! – thanks for listening – Petra x