is a wife, mum of two and runs a successful business called She Will Shine which is an Australian women in business community for all women who have a vision for their business and life, and are on the journey to make it a reality.
This community was born in 2011 as an online space originally called Clever Mamma. 2014 saw the beginning of a new era with rebranding to She Will Shine and establishment of a physical space with HQ in Melbourne. As a business community it is constantly evolving, with various levels of membership packages available to its members to provide practical solutions and help them shine.
IN THIS EPISODE I TALKED TO DANIELLE PRICE ABOUT:
- She Will Shine and the inspiration behind it
- how she started this community and how it evolved from her original business Clever Mamma
- problems she was hearing from women that helped her decided to rebrand
- co-working space she offers and how it operates
- services she offers through She Will Shine for members
- the membership structure and how it evolved over time
- her biggest challenges that come with running a membership based business community
- future plans for her business
- the ways she attracts new members to her membership space
- fear and it’s effects on her and how she dealt with it
- her tips for women to network (especially for introverts)
- being a mumpreneur and the challenges that comes with it
- support she receives from her family and her partner
- her TOP TIP for anyone to start a membership based business
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
WHERE TO FIND DANIELLE:
Danielle Price on FACEBOOK
Danielle Price on Twitter
Danielle Price on LinkedIn
If you enjoyed this episode, please let me know what I did well, what else I could include or improve on in future episodes. You can email me at email@example.com or simply post your thoughts in the comment section below or tweet me @Petra_Jones.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to have The Mumpreneur Show automatically downloaded when a new episode goes live.
If you love what this show is about and you enjoyed listening to my conversations, please leave an honest review on iTunes for The Mumpreneur Show. It would mean the world to me. Reviews are really important, and I will read each and every one of them.
If you have specific questions that I can answer in one of my podcast shows, email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will either personally respond to you or create a podcast show solely dedicated to answering your questions.
All dreams have a chance to arrive if you invite them! – thanks for listening – Petra x