Angela Counsel is a degree qualified Naturopath, she is trained in NLP techniques and she is also a certified lifeLine Practitioner. In 2014 Angela published her book Secret Mums Business which was number one on Amazon in Health & Wellbeing and Small business Categories. With 10 years experience as a health practitioner Angela is aware of the long term affects of stress on women’s health and well-being so she has made it her mission to share her secrets of running a business, having a great life and looking after yourself with as many business women as possible.
IN THIS EPISODE I TALKED TO ANGELA ABOUT:
- her family and life in Sydney
- her previous career and what led to her change in life
- her journey into natural health
- how she walked away from her thriving clinic in need to get her life in order
- why she chose to focus on stress as her niche
- what is stress and the difference between physical and emotional stress
- our primitive brain
- the symptoms of stress
- her process to help women to start eliminating stress in their lives
- her treatment plans
- handling her own stress
- habits she would like to have
- the one thing she would change about her journey if she had a chance
- her exciting business and personal plans
- cultural differences and how the shift in an environment can affect our health
- her top tips to reduce stress in our lives
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Byron Katie
- Book – Loving What Is by Byron Katie
- Book – The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Book – The Blue Zones by Dan Buettner
WHERE TO FIND ANGELA COUNSEL:
Angela Counsel on FACEBOOK
Angela Counsel on TWITTER
Join the club if you are MUMPRENEUR
If you enjoyed this episode, please let me know what I did well, what else I could include or improve on in future episodes. You can email me at email@example.com or simply post your thoughts in the comment section below or tweet me @Petra_Jones.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to have The Mumpreneur Show automatically downloaded when a new episode goes live.
If you love what this show is about and you enjoyed listening to my conversations, please leave an honest review on iTunes for The Mumpreneur Show. It would mean the world to me. Reviews are really important, and I will read each and every one of them.
If you have specific questions that I can answer in one of my podcast shows, email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will either personally respond to you or create a podcast show solely dedicated to answering your questions.
All dreams have a chance to arrive if you invite them! – thanks for listening – Petra x