is a professional organiser and she founded her business Organising You after a close friend suggested she should use her natural organising and decluttering skills to assist others. Amanda happily declares she was a born organiser with excellent time management skills. Her previous experience includes juggling a corporate career, household and a young family so she really understands the demands placed on our time and the impact of disorganisation and clutter. Amanda is a regular contributor across the media world on all things to help you be more organised …..
IN THIS EPISODE I TALKED TO AMANDA ABOUT:
- her family and the journey into starting her business and motherhood
- her business structure
- teaching kids responsibilities and the benefits in preparing them to be independent in the future
- the most common challenges people are facing in organising their life
- paper shuffling and if you are piler or filer
- strategies to help us manage our office to stay clean and organised
- tips and suggestions around organising school notices and school routines and how to be on top of it all
- spring cleaning and tips on how to deal with wardrobe, garage and personal clutter
- her top tip when cleaning out your wardrobe
- how people find it difficult to admit they have a clutter problem and asking for help
- her challenges she encountered starting her business
- marketing her business
- how organised she is personally
- what she likes to do in her spare time and relax
- her goals board
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Australian Association of Professional Organisers
- Richard Branson’s books
[ctt title=”Be present in the moment – Amanda Lecaude from Organising You” tweet=”Be present in the moment – Amanda Lecaude from Organising You” coverup=”oQfHJ”]
WHERE TO FIND AMANDA LECAUDE:
Amanda Lecaude on FACEBOOK
Amanda Lecaude on Twitter
If you enjoyed this episode, please let me know what I did well, what else I could include or improve on in future episodes. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply post your thoughts in the comment section below or tweet me @Petra_Jones.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to have The Mumpreneur Show automatically downloaded when a new episode goes live.
If you love what this show is about and you enjoyed listening to my conversations, please leave an honest review on iTunes for The Mumpreneur Show. It would mean the world to me. Reviews are really important, and I will read each and every one of them.
If you have specific questions that I can answer in one of my podcast shows, email your question to email@example.com. I will either personally respond to you or create a podcast show solely dedicated to answering your questions.
All dreams have a chance to arrive if you invite them! – thanks for listening – Petra x