Amanda Anderson is the owner of The Tenant Company , she has 14 years experience in the Real Estate and Property Industry. Her key achievements have included negotiating a rental portfolio in excess of $70 million per annum and identifying half a million dollars worth of cost savings by auditing outgoings. Amanda loves property but she also loves to travel and she lives with her cute family in Melbourne.
IN THIS EPISODE I TALKED TO AMANDA ABOUT:
- her family and their life on a semirural property
- establishing her business, The Tenant Company and how it integrated with her journey into motherhood
- the structure of her business
- her philosophy on hiring and her team
- considerations to make and questions to ask when thinking about moving away from the home office
- the risks around braking a lease
- leasing vs purchasing commercial property
- mistakes business owners make when selecting office space to lease
- what are good lease terms and how to negotiate them
- subleasing and if it’s a good strategy for you and your business
- the challenges she has experienced while running her own business
- balancing work and family
- those days when things don’t go to plan
- travelling and lots more
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Book – Live What You Love: When Passion And Purpose Change Your Life by Naomi Simson
WHERE TO FIND AMANDA ANDERSON:
AMANDA ANDERSON on FACEBOOK
AMANDA ANDERSON on LinkedIn
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE AUDIO BOOK
If you enjoyed this episode, please let me know what I did well, what else I could include or improve on in future episodes. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply post your thoughts in the comment section below or tweet me @Petra_Jones.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to have The Mumpreneur Show automatically downloaded when a new episode goes live.
If you love what this show is about and you enjoyed listening to my conversations, please leave an honest review on iTunes for The Mumpreneur Show. It would mean the world to me. Reviews are really important, and I will read each and every one of them.
If you have specific questions that I can answer in one of my podcast shows, email your question to email@example.com. I will either personally respond to you or create a podcast show solely dedicated to answering your questions.
All dreams have a chance to arrive if you invite them! – thanks for listening – Petra x